Blue and Red Ikat Print Bedsheet
Ikat prints are beautiful, intriguing and always in style. Ikat is a textile pattern created through a process of dying threads before the fabric is woven, a resist dyeing technique, originating from Indian state of Odisha, adapted from ikat in Indonesia.
• Fabric – 100% Cotton - 250 Thread Count
• Size -King (90 x 108 Inches)
• Wash Care - Hand or Machine wash with cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak, bleach or tumble dry. Dry in shade. It is recommended to wash whites and dark colors separately.
• Package Includes - 1 King Size Bed sheet with 2 Pillow Covers
• Actual colors may vary slightly due to shots taken with studio lights