Hand Blocked Bedding Set with Dohar - Mughal Era
If you like block print bed sheets, then this hand-blocked bedding set is not to be missed. With a hand-blocked Dohar included in the set, your bed gets a complete look. The design of this set has a Mughal style art influence that is intricate and difficult to master when handcrafted.
The bed sheet in this set is made from 350 thread count percale cotton, and the dohar is made form pure mulmul material. The set also includes matching pillowcases to complement the sheets. Of course if you like some extra layers, have a look at our cushion covers to add more vibe to your bedroom.
• Bedsheet Fabric – 100% Percale Cotton - 350 Thread Count;
• Dohar Fabric - Pure Mulmul
• Size -
Bedsheet - Super King (108x108 Inches)
Dohar - King Size (90x108 Inches)
• Wash Care - Hand or Machine wash with cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak, bleach or tumble dry. Dry in shade. It is recommended to wash whites and dark colors separately.
• Package Includes - 1 King Size Dohar and Matching Bed sheet with 2 Pillow Covers
• Slight irregularity in design and color is the sign of a hand block print
• Actual colors may vary slightly due to shots taken with studio lights